The holiday season is upon us and one thing I enjoy about the season is gift giving. I love thinking about what family members and friends would truly enjoy and taking the time to find something nice. I try to buy gifts that are useful and long-lasting.
With that spirit in mind, I have been busy searching the web and piecing together gift guides. The first one today is for the Francophile – that person who is obsessed with Paris or just someone who enjoys a little glamour.
Where to Buy (starting on the top left, going clockwise):
1. “A Bit of Paris” 5×7 Print $12 ArtQuirk
2. “Paris Greeting Card Set” $12 TheParisPrintShop
3. “Paris Street Style” by Isabelle Thomas
4. “Greeting Cards: Set of 12” $48 FirstSnowFall
5. “Pale Paris Morning Photograph” $30 Eye Poetry Photography
6. “It’s Nice to Be Alone in Paris” 4 Pounds Herb Lester
7. “Paris Map Poster” $30 Jazzberry Blue
Enjoy and stay tuned for more gift guides!
Which one will you be putting on your Christmas list?