As promised last week… here is the Columbus Father’s Day Gift Guide.
- Cup O Joe Gift Card – Who doesn’t love coffee on the way to work? With locations all over Columbus, a Cup O Joe gift card is an easy gift.
- Lunch at the Crafty Pint – I just tried this out a couple weeks ago and the food was delicious! It’s a fun atmosphere and they have a great patio. As you might have guessed by their name, they have put a lot of time into their drink menu offering many local beers and speciality cocktails. They have clearly put a lot of time into their food menu as well.
- Fun T from Homage – With an endless number of Ohio T’s and many others, a Homage T would be a great hip gift for Dad.
- Tour of Brother’s Drake Meadery – Offered on Saturday afternoons, you pay just $10 for a tour and a tasting.
- Cutting Board from Wholly Craft – Perfect for displaying meats and cheeses (or even to hang up on the wall).
- Outdoor Classes REI – Though not exactly local, REI is the perfect store for the outdoorsman in your life. It also offers a variety of unique outdoor classes and events. Click here to see their calendar.
- Massage at Open Sky Day Spa – Dad deserves a great massage… Open Sky Day Spa offers many types including a hot stone or even a couple massage (if Mom & Dad want to go together 🙂 Here’s a review of my experience there. They also offer great deals like a $55 massage on Tuesdays only!
- Cold Brew Growler from Mission Coffee Co – Iced coffee is the perfect summer drink and now Dad can make his own at home! Mission sells them for $25 (1/2 size $18) and then $15 for a refill (1/2 size $8).
If you’re still looking for more ideas for Father’s Day, check out my general Father’s Day Gift Guide.
This is in no way an all-inclusive list – there are SO many great options in Columbus! If you have something to add, feel free to put it in the comments.