Celebrating Valentine’s Day with Polaris Fashion Place
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day this year? Do you enjoy a fancy dinner out or a cozy night in? I’m pretty laid back when it comes to Valentine’s Day – I prefer a quiet night in or a simple dinner and a movie. However, I do love all of the pink and red this time of year!
Since I enjoy a casual Valentine’s Day, I wanted to create a look that reflected that. Polaris Fashion Place invited me to go shopping and create my version of a date night look. I started with this red and white striped boatneck top from J.Crew and paired it with a black midi skirt. I added these super comfortable loafers from Aldo and finished with a simple faux leather jacket, an easy crossbody bag, and a fun pair of sunnies.
If you are like me and don’t have an exciting date night planned, Polaris Fashion Place has created a list of fun things to do there:
- Dinner at Brio, Molly Woo’s, California Pizza Kitchen, The Cheesecake Factory, Benihana’s or Catinat Laredo
- Sweets from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Great American Cookie, or Fuzzywig’s Candy Company
- Coffee Date at Starbucks
- Play Games at Dave & Buster’s
- Enjoy a spa treatment at LK Salon or Nail Pro
- Pick out clothes for each other at J. Crew, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, and Gap
- Find a new fragrance from Lush, Aveda, or one of the department stores
One thing I love about Polaris Fashion Place (especially in the winter) is that it’s all indoors – easy to enjoy a great dinner and then walk around a bit without freezing in the cold.
Thank you to Polaris Fashion Place for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own.