Happy 2018 – hope your year is off to a great start. I thought it would be fun to share some things that I have been eyeing this month. You can click any of the items above to see where they’re from or click the list below.
- Beaded Motif Pouch – I love the beautiful beadwork – perfect for holding your ID and some money.
- Must Eat NYC – I usually go to New York a couple times a year and I always love to try out a new place when I visit.
- Sancia Madelna Mini Bag – I love this peachy color for spring and this small size forces you to pare down.
- Fringed Long Sleeve Jacket – who can resist this fringe jacket?!
- Ice Cream Tumbler – how darling is this water bottle? It’s perfect for keeping some cold water at your desk at work or keeping your iced coffee cool.
- Sigerson Morrison Belin Suede Booties – I’m on the hunt for a good pair of booties. I love the color of these and the cut out.
- Sahara Pom Pom Tote – this looks like the perfect bag for anyone heading to a beach on spring break!
- Floral Button-down Shirtdress – this dress is so colorful and chic – a shirtdress is universally flattering.
- SunnyLife Luxe Cactus Float – I wish it was warm enough to use it in Ohio! (a girl can dream)
- Ibiza Bohemia – full of colorful, inspiring images that have me dreaming of the Mediterranean.
- Hat Attack Wool Beret – berets never went out of style, but they’re making a big comeback in 2018 – this one is under $35.
- SeeVees Legend Sneakers in Glitter – I think we could all use a pair of glitter sneakers – who agrees?
- The Shutter Crossbody Bag – I love the size of this bag and it comes in several bright colors for spring.
- Foldover Crossbody Bag – a simple and chic foldover bag at a very affordable price.
- Zala Pump – love the pointy toe, the block heel, and of course, the purple.
- Stone Crescent Hoop Earrings – love the earthy vibe and the unique shape of these.
What’s your favorite item on my wishlist?