As you may have noticed, I have yet to share a complete capsule wardrobe. I guess I feel like I’m still working out the kinks. However, I still wanted to share a piece of my capsule – these are the top 5 pieces.
- Camel Sweater – Old Navy (similar, similar, similar) – I found mine last spring at Old Navy. It’s the perfect length, color, and weight to layer in winter.
- Jeggings – Nordstrom (here) – These are THE perfect pants for me. They’re comfortable and flattering. They can also easily be dressed up or dressed down. Plus – they’re not too thin.
- Scarf – Turkish Market – I love a bright scarf. To me, it’s the fastest (& easiest) way to pull an outfit together.
- Denim Shirt – Forever 21 (similar, similar, similar) – I had a chambray shirt in my mind and looked pretty hard last spring for one. I ended up discovering this one on whim this fall at Forever 21.
- Black Riding Boots – Target (similar, similar) – I had also spent a fair amount of time looking for black riding boots. I had a certain silhouette in mind and looked online and every time I was out shopping. I happened upon my winning pair at Target last winter – on sale, in just my size!
The images above are as close as I could get to what is actually in my closet. Later in the week, I’ll post some outfits with these pieces.
What’s your favorite item in your winter closet?